- 03 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner
- Travel Plan as per above mentioned itinerary
- Guaranteed chopper seats for Holy Amarnath Darshan 2017
- Private Transportation by Tavera as per travel plan
- Travel Insurance
Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Srinagar - Pahalgam (85 Km)
Arrival at Srinagar - The Mini Switzerland of India "Kashmir" - meet and greetour tour representative and get transferred to Pahalgam. On reaching Pahalgam, check-in at your pre-booked hotel. Relax and refresh.
Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2 Pahalgam – Panjtarni - Amarnath Cave - Pahalgam - Srinagar
On the second day of the tour, you are transferred to Panjtarni by helicopter, from where you can either choose to hire a horse or palki or walk to reach the holy shrine of Amarnath. Once done with darshans, return to Panjtarni by either walking, or hiring a palki or horse. From Panjtarni proceed to Pahalgam by helicopter. From Pahalgam, you are transferred to Srinagar by road. Check in at your hotel on reaching Srinagar and relax. Overnight stay in the hotel in Srinagar.Later, get transferred to Srinagar. As you reach Srinagar, check-in at a hotel and take rest. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
On the third day of the tour, get ready for Srinagar sightseeing, after breakfast. The sites to be visited include the popular Mughal Gardens, Shrinagar’s prime attraction. Mughal Gardens’ Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh are most famed. Nishat Bagh or the Garden of Pleasure was built in 1636 by Asif Jha and the Shalimar Bagh or the Abode of Love dates back to 1619 when Jahangir commissioned it for his beloved wife, Nur Jahan. Any tour to Srinagar is incomplete if it doesn’t include Shikara Ride, thus you cruise on Dal Lake aboard the traditional houseboats of Kashmir. Please note, the cost of boat-ride is not included in the itinerary. Return back to your room for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Departure from Srinagar Airport
Have your breakfast and check-out from the hotel. You get a timely transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey. The tour ends with happy memories.
- Aerial view of the mountains and valley from helicopter
- Darshan at Amarnath Cave
- Sightseeing in Srinagar
- Enjoy Shikara ride on Dal lake