- 02NightsAccommodationon Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- Transportation - Entire round trip Ex - Chennai by an air-conditioned Indigo for (02-03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova for (04-06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
- Travel Insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel Tax and Transportation Tax.
Travel Plan as per above mentioned itinerary
- Any Air fare or Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 01 Arrive at Chennai - Tirupati
Welcome to Chennai - India's fourth largest city. On arrival at the Airport or Railway Station in Chennai, you will be met by our local representative who will take you on a picturesque drive to Tirupati. On arrival at Tirupati.Check into your pre booked hotel. Rest and refresh. The evening is at leisure for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Tirupati.
Day 02 Tirupati
After breakfast, proceed to the world most visited temple of Balaji for Darshan of TirumalaVenkateshwara. Here, seek blessings of Lord Balaji early in the morning. After Darshan, visit the famous temples of Tirumala, including Padmavathi Temple and Sri KalyanaVenkateswaraswami temple. Don’t forget to pay a visit to KapilTheertham. KapilaTheertham is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located at the end of the beautiful waterfalls of Tirumala. Return to the hotel for dinner after this long day. Overnight stay at hotel in Tirupati
Day 03 Tirupati- Chennai
After breakfast chek out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the Airport orRailway station of Chennai for your onward journey. Return back home having wonderful memoires of the trip.