- 05Nights’Accommodationon Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Chennai by an AC Indigo (02 -03 adults) or AC Innova (04 -06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis
- Travel Insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel Tax and Transportation Tax.
Travel Plan as per above mentioned itinerary
- Any Air fare or Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Arrival at Chennai
Welcome to this spiritual South India Temple Tour. On arrival at Chennai airport, meet our representative who’ll guide you to your pre booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel. After resting for a while, embark on a sightseeing tour of Chennai. The major tourist attractions in Chennai include the Fort St. George, St. Thomas Mount, San Thome Cathedral, Kapaleeswar Temple and the National Art Gallery. In the evening visit the beautiful Marina. Don’t try swimming at Marina beach since there are strong currents present along the shoreline and no rescue equipments and lifeguards are available at this beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Chennai - Kanchipuram - Mahabalipuram
In the morning have your breakfast at hotel and leave for Mahabalipuram via. Kanchipuram. The major Kanchipuram tourist attractions include visits to the Kailasanthar Temple, Ekambareshwarar Temple, The Vardarajanperumal Temple and the Sakkiswarar Temple. Then resume with your drive to Mahabalipuram.This 7th century former port city is famous for its rock-cut shore temples. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry
Next morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and move out on a sightseeing tour of Mahabalipuram.The major attractions to visit include the Shore and the Five Ratha temples, Arjuna’s Penance and the Tiger caves. After the visit leave for Pondicherry. As on reaching Pondicherry, check-in at the hotel. Rest and relax for the day.In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to the local market of Pondicherry. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 Pondicherry - Swamimalai
Post breakfast, set out to explore the Pondicherry for its diverse attractions like the coastline of 32 Kms, palm-fringed beaches, backwaters and fishing villages. Later in the afternoon visit Aurbindo Ashram and Auroville. After visit drive to Swamimalai. Stop midway to visit Chidambaram, and Gangaikonda Cholapuram. On reaching Swamimalai, transfer to tour pre booked hotel and check in at the hotel. Later in the day visit the Swamimalai Murugan Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Swamimalai - Tanjore
After breakfast check out from the hotel and head straight to Tanjore. Tanjore is known as the city of temples as it has many famous temples in and around the city including the Navagraha temples. On reaching Tanjore, check-in at the hotel and rest for a while. Afterwards, set out on a guided city tour of Tanjore including major tourist destinations like the Vijayanagar Fort, Shiva Ganga Garden, Aalangudi temple, Brahadeshwara temple and the Chandra Bagawan Temple. In the evening return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 Tanjore - Departure from Madurai
Post breakfast on the last day of the tour, get transferred to the Madurai airport to go aboard a flight for your onward destination. Return back home after having this spiritual tour.
- Visit themajor tourist attractions of Chennai including the Fort St. George, St. Thomas Mount, San Thome Cathedral, Kapaleeswar Temple and the National Art Gallery
- Excursion to Marina beach
- Guided tour tothe major Kanchipuram tourist attractions include visits to the Kailasanthar Temple, Ekambareshwarar Temple, The Vardarajanperumal Temple and the Sakkiswarar Temple.
- Visit the major tourist attractions like the Shore and the Five Ratha temples, Arjuna’s Penance and the Tiger caves in Mahabalipuram
- Explore the Aurbindo Ashram and Auroville, at Pondicherry
- Guided city tour of Tanjore including major tourist destinations like the Vijayanagar Fort, Shiva Ganga Garden, Brahadeshwara temple and the Chandra Bagawan Temple.