- 03 Nights Accommodationon Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- Transportation - Entire round trip from Dwarka by an AC Indigo (02 -03 adults) or AC Innova (04 -06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis
- Travel Insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel Tax and Transportation Tax.
Travel Plan as per above mentioned itinerary
- Any Air fare or Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 01 Arrival at Dwarka
Welcome to your Temple Tour of Gujrat. Upon arrival in Dwarka, get transferred and check into the hotel. Relax for some time. Later, you can visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Gopi (believed to be the venue of Lord Krishna’s playful dance with Gopis). Afterwards, take a ferry boat ride to the holy Island of Bet Dwarka. On the way, visit the Rukmani Temple and partake in the evening Aarti at Dwarakadhish Temple. Return back to the hotel in the evening.
Overnight stay at hotel in Dwarka.
Day 02 Dwarka - Porbander - Somnath
In the morning, partake in the Aarti at Dwarakadhish Temple. Post breakfast and check out from the hotel, leave by road for Somnath. On the way, visit Porbandar, the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. Upon arrival in Somnath, visit the Somnath Temple, where you can also attend the evening aarti or see the Sound and Light Show. Overnight stay and dinner at the Somnath.
Day 03 Departure
Have your breakfast in the morning and then check-out from the hotel. Later, leave for the nearest railway station or airport for your onward journey.
- Nageshwar Jyotirlinga
- Temple Dwarkadhish Temple
- Somnath Temple