- Return International flights
- All airport transfer services mentioned inside the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flight from Denizli to Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Kusadasi
- 1 nights hotel in Pamukkale
- 5 open buffet breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 5 dinners
- Guided Istanbul city tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus cruise
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting
- Guided Pamukkale tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the inclusion section
- Govt. Service Tax (5 %).
Day 1 Day 01: Arrive at Istanbul
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul (Dinner Included).
There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from city center and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from city center. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included, if you arrive to Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Day 2 Day 02: Istanbul City Tour
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city.
Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Lunch break at 13:00pm after the lunch Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 3 Day 03: Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Flight to Izmir / Kusadasi
After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar). BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast Lunch and dinner included).
Day 4 Day 04: Kusadasi - Ephesus Tour - Turkish Village Sirince
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince's construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Orginal with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey - especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen
Overnight in Kusadasi. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 5 Day 05: Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. We will check at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. After Pamukkale tour check into to Hotel in Pamukkale.
Overnight in Pamukkale. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 6 Day 06: Pamukkale - Denizli to Istanbul - Departure for India
Today we depart for Denizli airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back for your onwards flight back home. Return back with wonderful memories of the trip.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Golden Horn
5 Star Charisma Hotel
5 Star Colossae Hotel
*Package valid from 10th October 2017 to 31st March 2018 (Starts Every Sunday)
NOTE: - Package is not valid during Diwali, Christmas, New Year or any Festive time. Surcharges during these Black out period will be applicable extra.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.