- 04 Nights’ Accommodation in Mauritius
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation in Dubai
- Return Economy class airfare ex - Delhi / Mumbai
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Daily Dinner (04) at Mauritius
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfer
- Full Day North Tour
- Full Day South Tour
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with Dinner (with Dune Bashing, Belly Dance and Barbeque Dinner)
- Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
- Return Airport Transfers (Mauritius and Dubai)
- All Tours and Transfers on SIC Basis
- Dubai Visa (Single Entry)
- Okay To Board Message
- Tourism Dirham (Directly payable at hotel)
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
- Travel Insurance
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01:Arrive at Mauritius
Welcome to one of the most beautiful islands on earth- Mauritius. On arriving at Mauritius airport, meet our local tour representative at the specified area and he will transfer you to the hotel. Check-in and relax at your pre booked hotel. Evening is free for your own leisure. Step out in the evening and get acquainted to the nearby areas and beaches.
Have your dinner and get in to your room for the overnight stay.
Day 2 Day 02: Mauritius - Full Day North Island Tour
After taking a fill at morning breakfast, proceed for a full day North Island Tour. Visit Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius. Drive through Labourdonnais Avenue and discover the old French Colonial buildings, the imposing Government House and the picturesque modern architecture. See Champ De Mars, the second oldest racecourse in the world and the Fortress of Citadel. Drive past the UNESCO heritage site Aparvashi Ghat, visit the Harbour and take a halt at Caudan Waterfront Square where you can enjoy some free time for shopping in the Port Louis Bazaar and see the commercial city. Further visit the famous Pamplemousses Botanical Gardens to witness the most famous collection of Queen Victoria water lilies among the other awe striking collection of indigenous & exotic plants (Entry fee at own cost). While returning, also visit Mascareignes duty free shop. Return to the hotel and have dinner in one of the restaurants in Hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 3 Day 03: Mauritius - Full Day South Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the to the Glass Gallery shop, then proceed to Curepipe to the spectacular crater 'Trou aux Cerfs' where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ café/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the 'Grand Bassin' (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Day 04: Mauritius - Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour
After breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend a day. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel. (Tip: Please carry swimming suits, towel & sun screen lotion.)
Day 5 Day 05: Departure - Mauritius To Dubai
Enjoy your last day in the beautiful Mauritius. Have breakfast at the hotel and relax for a while. Later you will be transferred to Mauritius International Airport for your onward flight to Dubai. Upon arrival at Dubai Airport, clear customs and immigration, and exit the airport. Our local tour representative will meet you near the exit area for your transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs). Relax and refresh at the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Day 06:Half Day City Tour – Desert Safari with Dinner
After having breakfast at the hotel, get picked up for your Half Day Dubai City Tour. A wonderful opportunity to discover the traditional city of merchants and modern Dubai. Our tour begins with a drive into the Palm Jumeirah dubbed as the eighth wonder of the world and head for a quick photostop in front of the Atlantis Hotel. We then drive towards the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque. Our tour is headed towards the famous Sheikh Zayed road highway to view Burj Khalifa Tower from outside. Our journey continues towards the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi fort, which is an almost two centuries old. We then pay a visit to the famous gold and spice souk where bargains galore await. You can enjoy photography during the tour. Return back to your hotel. Later in the afternoon around at 3 PM, you will be picked for one more adventure of the tour Desert Safari with Dinner. Experience a magical evening in the desert with an exciting 4WD drive on the sand dunes. We would stop at the highest sand dune for beautiful sunset photographs. You can enjoy camel ride and indulge with henna design and different flavors of Sheesha. A barbeque dinner will be served under the starlit sky. A traditional belly dance performance adds to the ambience. Later in night return back to the hotel.
Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 7 Day 07: Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Enjoy a relaxed morning and charge yourself with a leisurely breakfast at hotel. Daytime is free for your own leisure. You can opt for some tour or you can go for shopping. Dubai is famous for its extensive-n-expensive malls with all the latest fashion, designs and technology, teeming with top brands and addictive designer boutiques. You could also opt to go to the traditional markets called souks. It will be a nice experience altogether in the traditional lanes of trade. In the evening our representative will pick you up from the hotel lobby for Dhow Cruise. Admire the illuminated sights of Dubai Marina on this 2-hour cruise aboard an elegant ‘dhow’ — a traditional Arabian boat. Be welcomed onto the gorgeous wooden craft and savor a scrumptious buffet dinner on deck or in the panoramic cabin as you sail around the marina. Drink in the views of the surrounding skyscrapers and landmarks, all beautifully lit up against the night sky; and enjoy a dazzling ‘tanoura’ performance of whirling-dervish style dance as you eat the delicious food served here. Return back to the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai.
Day 8 Day 08: Departure
After Breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel to proceed towards the airport for your flight back home. (If your return flight is late at night you can enjoy shopping at local market or malls). Today your vacation ends. We hope you had a great time in Dubai and Mauritius.
Arrive back home having wonderful memories of the trip.
Le Grand Bleu Hotel / Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa / Villas Mon Plaisir Hotel / Le Palmiste Resort & Spa / Tarisa Resort / Similar
Anelia Hotel / The Ravenala Attitude - ex La Plantation / Zilwa by Attitude / Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa / Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa / Similar
Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa / Long Beach Resort / Outrigger Mauritius Resort & Spa / Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa / Sugar Beach Resort / Similar
Admiral Plaza Hotel / City Max Hotel Bur Dubai / Fortune Pearl Hotel Deira / Panaroma Grand Hotel/ Ambassador Hotel /Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel / Similar
Fortune Grand Hotel Deira / Hotel Sea View / Country Club Hotel / Hues Boutique Hotel / Coral Dubai Deira / Ramada Chelsea Hotel / Grand Excelsior Al Barsha Similar
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel / AVANI Hotel Deira / Hotel DAMAC Maison The Vogue/ Meliá Dubai / Hotel Crowne Plaza Deira / Park Hotel Apartments / Similar
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 3* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Premium Packages: Equivalent 5* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.