- Return Economy class airfare.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Return airport transfers.
- Full day North Tour with transfers.
- Full day South Tour with transfers.
- Ile Aux Cerf Tour with transfers.
- Mauritius visa on arrival.
- All tours and transfers will be on SIC basis.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01: ARRIVAL IN MAURITIUS –DAY AT LEISURE
Welcome to one of the most beautiful islands on earth- Mauritius. On arriving at Mauritius airport, meet our local tour representative at the specified area and he will transfer you to the hotel. Check-in and relax at your pre booked hotel. Evening is free for your own leisure. Step out in the evening and get acquainted to the nearby areas and beaches.
Have your dinner and get in to your room for the overnight stay.
Day 2 Day 02: FULL DAY NORTH TOUR
After taking a fill at morning breakfast, proceed for a full day North Island Tour. Visit Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius. Drive through Labourdonnais Avenue and discover the old French Colonial buildings, the imposing Government House and the picturesque modern architecture. See Champ De Mars, the second oldest racecourse in the world and the Fortress of Citadel. Drive past the UNESCO heritage site Aparvashi Ghat, visit the Harbour and take a halt at Caudan Waterfront Square where you can enjoy some free time for shopping in the Port Louis Bazaar and see the commercial city. Further visit the famous Pamplemousses Botanical Gardens to witness the most famous collection of Queen Victoria water lilies among the other awe striking collection of indigenous & exotic plants (Entry fee at own cost). While returning, also visit Mascareignes duty free shop. Return to the hotel and have dinner in one of the restaurants in Hotel.
Day 3 Day 03: DAY AT LEISURE
After morning breakfast, the day is free at your own leisure to spend it in your own preferred way. You may relax in hotel premises enjoying the several in-house facilities, go out for self-exploration. You can go for water sports activities at beach. Dinner at hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 Day 04: FULL DAY ILE AUX CERF TOUR
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and set out for a super fun day at Ile Aux Cerf, a perfect place for water sport lovers. Enjoy a speed boat ride across the island to Ile Aux Cerf (Please carry swimming suits, towel & sun screen lotion). Indulge in exciting water sports (on your own expense), relax on the gold tinged sand beaches and enjoy the action around you, lay lazy basking in the sun or go for an occasional swim in azure sea water. Return to the hotel in evening. Later have dinner and enjoy a relaxed sleep.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Day 05:DAY AT LEISURE – FULL DAY CATAMARAN CRUISE (OPTIONAL)
After morning breakfast, day at leisure but you can join us for an excursion on Catamaran Cruise (on an extra cost of approx. 3000/- Per Person). It is a very famous attraction of Mauritius. Getting aboard the cruise, sail over the deep sea, explore the nearby islands, snorkel in the inviting waters and discover the beaches on your way. Later return back to the hotel and enjoy your meal at the restaurant of hotel.
Stay overnight at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 6 Day 06: FULL DAY SOUTH TOUR
Have breakfast at hotel and later proceed for an exciting South Island Trip. Drive to Phoenix town and visit the recycled Glass Gallery (Entry Fees on your own). Also visit the nearby Floreal Town where you’ll visit the Diamond shop and Ship Model factory. Here you can enjoy a shopping spree at the various factory outlets, shopping centres, café and duty free boutiques. Further visit Trou aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano. Enjoy the extensive view of the central plateau and Curepipe town from here. The tour continues through the Plaine Champagne trails where one can come across the untouched beauty of Black Forest district, the sacred lake of Grand Basin known as the Ganga of Mauritius and Shiv Mandir that lies in the midst of a crater. Take a lunch pause at Restaurant Chez M at Bois Cheri (Lunch at your own cost). The tour finishes with a visit to Gris-Gris, a beautiful rugged beach where the ocean waves dash against the cliff. Just a few steps ahead of Gris-Gris right at the end of the headland, visit La Roche Qui Pleure, the Crying Rock, a rock that clearly resembles a crying man. OR visit Chamarel, the famous seven coloured earth (Entry fee at own cost) followed by a visit to nearby waterfall. Later return to the hotel and retire for a relaxed sleep after having dinner in one of the restaurants in hotel.
Day 7 Day 07: DEPARTURE FOR INDIA
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel in the morning. You will be picked up from hotel lobby and transferred to the Airport for your onwards flight back home. Return back with wonderful memories of the trip.
Coral Azur Hotel / Sea view Calodyne Lifestyle Resort / Aanari Hotel & Spa / Similar
Le Meridien Ile Maurice / The Ravenala Attitude - ex La Plantation/ Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa /
Hotel Sofitel Mauritius L'Impérial Resort & Spa / Outrigger Beach Resort / InterContinental Resort / Western Turtle Bay Resort / Similar
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 3* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast and dinner.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast and dinner.
- Premium Packages: Equivalent 5* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast and dinner.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coachcompanies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.