- Return International flights
- All Airport transfer mention in site the Itinerary
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Antalya
- 3 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Antalya
- 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
- 7 open buffet breakfasts
- 6 lunches at restaurants during to tours
- 7 dinners
- Guided Istanbul city tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- Guided Antalya Old City tour with waterfalls
- Guided Konya tour
- Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
- Guided Ankara tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the inclusion section
- Govt. Service Tax (5 %)
Day 1 Day 01: Arrive at Istanbul
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
Overnight in Istanbul.
There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from city center and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from city center. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included, if you arrive to Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Day 2 Day 02: Istanbul City Tour
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city.
Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. Lunh break at the Turkish restaurant. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Lunch break at 13:00pm after the lunch Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included).
Day 3 Day 03: Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Istanbul to Antalya
After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar). BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for domestic flight to Antalya. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Antalya.
Overnight in Antalya.(Breakfast Lunch and dinner included).
Day 4 Day 04: Antalya Old City Tour and Waterfalls
After breakfast at 08:30 am drive to Antalya old City ( Kaleiçi ) Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian's Gate, Broken Minaret, Hıdırlık Tower: Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalyas modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya. In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town. The Hadrian's Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch which was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian. Antalya's broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all. Hıdırlık Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park. It is believed to be built in Hellenistic era on a square plan and later turned into circular tower in 2nd century AD and was either used as a fortification or a lighthouse in the past. we have lunch than depart for Duden waterfalls. All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty. After tour come back to hotel and rest of day is yours.
Overnight in Antalya. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Day 5 Day 05: Antalya - Konya – Cappadocia
After breakfast early in the morning at 08:00 drive to Konya. 2.5 hour later we have break for coffee and after some rest drive to Konya for lunch at 13:00pm and after the lunch visit the imposing green - tiled Mausoleum of Mevlana, the mystic founder of the Sufi sect (Whirling Dervishes). After the Konya Mevlana tour drive to Cappadocia. Arrival to Cappadocia around 18:30pm and check into your hotel. If you wish to join our optional activity of Ballooning for tomorrow, please contact with your guide and register because it will take place early the next morning.
Overnight in Cappadocia (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included).
Day 6 Day 06: Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
You will be picked up approximatley 09:30 We will drive you to Derinkuyu underground city, one of the best preserved and deepest Underground cities in Cappadocia.Derinkuyu Underground city is 55 meters deep and 8 levels open to visitors, then visit to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three - headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wineshop in Urgup for wine tasting. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately 18:00 and you will be returned back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cappadocia (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included).
Day 7 Day 07: Cappadocia to Ankara City Tour – Istanbul
We depart at 8:00am for Ankara during the trip (4 hours distance). On the way, we will stop at Salt Lake, wich it is a natural salt lake and the second biggest lake in Turkey. Arrival to Ankara around 12:30 and we have lunch break. After the lunch, Visit Ataturk Museum at the Ataturk Mausoleum. (Ataturk is the founder of the modern Turkey). Then depart for Istanbul and after 2.5 hour we will have coffee break in a restaurant area. After the break, 2, 5 hour drive to Istanbul. Arrival to Istanbul around 19:00pm.
Overnight in Istanbul (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included).
Day 8 Day 08: Istanbul - End of the Tour - Departure for India
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer back to Istanbul Ataturk airport. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a safe trip back home.
Return back with wonderful memories of the trip .
Ramada Hotel & Suites Golden Horn
4+ Best Western Khan Hotel
Luxury Gamirasu Cave Hotel
*Package valid from 10th October 2017 to 31st March 2018 (Starts Every Wednesday)
NOTE: - Package is not valid during Diwali, Christmas, New Year or any Festive time. Surcharges during these Black out period will be applicable extra.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.