- Return Airfare
- 02 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Half Day City Tour of Bangkok
- Services of an English speaking local travel guide during excursions
All Tours and Transfers on SICBasis
- Visa Fee (On Arrival)
- Govt. Service Tax (5.0%)
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01:ArrivalinBangkok - Transfer to Pattaya
Upon arrival in Bangkok, you would be welcomed by our local representative and transferred to the hotel in picturesque Pattaya - a beautiful beach destination, which is just the perfect place to relax and laze under tropical coconut trees. The duration of the drive on a shared basis in a bus/coach (seat-in-coach) would be about 2.5 hours. On your arrival at the hotel in Pattaya and completing the check-in formalities, you could relax a bit and get refreshed to take on some sightseeing.
You then have the evening at leisure. To make out the most of your leisure time, you could set out to watch (at an additional cost) the Alcazar Cabaret Show - a world famous show and the greatest in Asia. The grand theatre features 1,200 seats, megawatts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system. The show is a unique combination of acting, stage design and dazzling performances by glamorous actors offering a perfect evening for adults and children alike!
After having a delightful dinner, you would return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Day 02: Pattaya – Coral island Tour with Lunch
After a hearty breakfast, you would speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island, also known as KohLarn, through the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Coral Island is a beautiful Island Gateway, where nature spreads itself in full grandeur.
Whether you want to relax on the island’s beaches under the glorious rays of the sun or experience adventure, the excursion offers a perfect blend of the two. Make your Coral Island experience even better by taking part in water sports activities (own expense) like snorkelling, scuba diving, parasailing, etc. You would be also enjoying a short stopover for sumptuous lunch.
Today, you could also head upto (at an additional cost) the Pattaya tower and enjoy the panoramic view of the city. With a revolving restaurant situated at the 52nd, 53rd and 54th floor of the building and an observation deck on the 55th floor, the Pattaya Tower is a popular tourist attraction. Here you could enjoy a metal gondola ride, speed shuttle or the roller coaster rides and waterslides at an amusement park on the ground floor.
Enjoy the evening at your discretion; walk along the beach road, catching sights of jet skis and speed boats while relaxing on a beach chair. Later, you could head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Day 03: Transfer toBangkok from Pattaya– Temple Visit
After breakfast, you would embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok - the city of gleaming temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. En route, you would visit the Gems Gallery – the world’s biggest jewellery and gems centre, which is home to a large number of precious stone of world-class quality.
Later, proceed for a half-day city excursion, which includes a visit to one of the most distinguished Buddhist temples – the Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha. It is home to the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. It is also a great place to be if you wish to relax for a while and recharge yourself with a traditional Thai massage.
For the rest of the day at leisure, you could head (at an additional cost) to the Madam Tussauds Museum, an iconic museum chain, containing wax exhibits featuring real-life themes. Here, you would find the wax figures of some of the prominent personalities including celebrities, activists, artists, sports persons, heads of state and the royal kings. At the museum, you could get yourself clicked, create your own masterpiece, shop for some interesting souvenirs and take home the memories.
Be sure to try local delicacies and dig into some interesting Thai cuisine, and then have a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Day 04:Bangkok - Day at Leisure
After a hearty breakfast, you have rest of the day at leisure to discover Bangkok. Today, you could head up (at an additional cost) to the Safari world and Marine Park- the greatest open zoo in Thailand. You could enjoy a thrilling safari ride while making an encounter with the rarest of species of the animal kingdom. At the Marine Park, you would get an opportunity to explore a number of marine species, watch the Orangutan Boxing show, and shows of trained dolphins, birds, apes and sea lions, amidst the picturesque African setting. Also, enjoy your lunch at a nearby restaurant.
Get a taste of the rich marine culture of Thailand in the famous floating markets of Bangkok. The most popular floating markets include- DamnoenSaduak Floating market, Amphawa and Taling Chan. The remarkable feature of these must-see markets is that the goods are sold on the boats, leading to a whole new shopping experience.
(You could purchase this activity on your extra payment)
After savouring a delicious dinner, you would return to the hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Day 5 Day 05: Departure for India
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel in the morning.You will be picked up from hotel lobby and transferred to Bangkok International Airport (on Seat in Coach Basis) for your onwards flight back home. Return back with wonderful memories of the trip.
Golden Beach Hotel / Similar
Hotel Grand Bella / Nova Platinum Hotel / Similar
Marvel Hotel Bangkok / Similar
Ambassador Hotel Bangkok / Similar
Hotel Category Details:
- Superior Packages:Equivalent 3*Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.