- Return economy class airfare.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Kintamani Tour with Ubud Village.
- Tanah Lot Temple Tour.
- Uluwatu Sunset tour with Kecak Dance & Dinner.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Water Sport Package (01x banana boat, parasailing and jet sky) by CIWA on SIC
- All Tours and Transfers on privatebasis.
- 1 SIM upon arrival at Bali (Credit top – up at own expense).
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01:Arrival in Bali - Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Kecak Dance & Dinner
Welcome to Bali - a place of lush green jungles, most stunning beaches, active volcanoes, enticing culture, warm hospitality and endless peace and tranquility. Rich and ancient lifestyle, culture and heritage and immensely varied landscapes, Bali is a great escape from daily routines and worries. Rejuvenate and refresh your mind, body and soul with a refreshing break to this most famous destination for its solitary unspoiled natural beauty.
Arrive at the Denpasar International Airport. After clearing the Customs & Immigrations our tour guide will meet and greet you at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Later proceed for UluwatuSunset Tour. This is an exciting tour package to visit Uluwatu Temple, the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in south part of Bali with breathtaking view of sunset as well as Indian Ocean. This tour package is combined with the spectacular Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance and enjoys the delicious dinner at Beach. Moreover, this Uluwatu Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this package.
Overnight stay at hotel in Bali.
Day 2 Day 02: Kintamani Tour with Ubud Village
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, get picked up for your Ubud Kintamani Tour. It is the best Bali Full Day Tour in Bali Islands to enjoy visiting interesting places at Ubud Village and continue to Kintamani to enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Batur Volcano. The tour takes you to visit Celuk Village which is a traditional village for gold and silver handicraft, then tour will visit Batuan Village is a traditional Balinese village with beautiful fine art, then tour continue to visit the Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple, a myth described if this temple was built by God Indra for protect the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa,
Afterwards, this tour lets you to visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount Batur volcano, is a mountain tourism object for see the view of mount Batur and lake Batur view, after having fun time at the tour return back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 Day 03: Day at leisure
After a hearty breakfast, your day is at leisure.Optional – You can enjoy some of Spa Treatments in Bali on affordable prices.Overnight stay at hotel in Bali.
Day 4 Day 04: Water Sport Activities & Sunset Dinner Cruise
Have breakfast at hotel and get transferred for enjoying the water sports activities at beach. Return back to the hotel. Later in the evening you will be picked up from the hotel for Sunset Dinner Cruise. This Cruise sails over the shimmering seas surrounding Bali on an enchanting 3-hour sunset dinner cruise. It’sfor anyone who loves the exclusive life style and romantic experience during holidays in Bali. The cruise is well equipped by complete facilities with professional and friendly crews to keep your cruise trip comfortable. Sunset Dinner Cruise will take you on board to enjoy the romantic sunset and dinner within 3 hours. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the interactive performances. Delicious Indonesian and international food is also available for you.
Overnight stay at hotel in Bali.
Day 5 Day 05:Tanah Lot Temple Tour
After a hearty breakfast, proceed towards The Tanah Lot Temple Tour. This is a Half Day Tour to visit the temple on the rock with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset as a backdrop. The tours will explore the famous tourist destinations in Bali of Tanah Lot Temple that is located above a big stone in coastal periphery. The tour is also visiting other places of interest in Tabanan regency or west part of Bali such as Taman Ayun Temple and Alas Kedaton.
After exploring the Temple at tour return back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6 Day 06: Departure for India
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Arrive back home having wonderful memories of the trip.
Bliss Surfer Hotel / Puri Saron Seminyak / Sun Boutique Hotel / Best Western Resort Kuta / Swiss-Belinn Seminyak / Similar
Grand Mirage resort / Bali Dynasty / Grand Inna Kuta / The ONE Legian / Risata Bali Resort and Spa / Ramayana Resort / Swiss-Belhotel Segara / Similar
Movenpick Resort & Spa / Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa / Hard Rock Hotel Bali / Novotel Nusa Dua Bali Hotel & Residence / Similar
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 3* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Premium Packages: Equivalent 5* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.