- Accommodation on twin / triple Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast in all hotels.
- Transportation: Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers are by Hotel Courtesy Vehicle and All Sightseeing’s ex Kathmandu as per itinerary by
- PVT. Non-AC CAR (TATA MANZA / NISSAN SUNNY / Similar)
for 01-04 pax)
- PVT. Non-AC VAN (SCORPIO / TATA MOVUS)
- PVT. Non-AC HIACE for (07-14 pax)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary and Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- 5% GST& Travel Insurance.
Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu
Welcome to your 'Enchanting Nepal’ tour! Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall and get transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is leisure on your own.
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2 Day 02 : In Kathmandu – Full day City tour of Kathmandu
Today, enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu, visiting temples of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, temple of the living Goddess and stroll through the old Durbar Square. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on own.
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3 Day 03 : On to Pokhara (200 kms / approx. 6 hour drive)
Today you will proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy the serenity and magnificence of the Himalayas or enjoy a leisurely walk around the serene Phewa Lake.
Overnight at hotel in Pokhara
Day 4 Day 04 : In Pokhara – Half day City tour of Pokhara
The day is spent unraveling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy a Half Day visit to Bindabasini Temple --The white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas.and the Gupteshwar Cave where the Shiva lingam is preserved and finally visit the Devi Falls. Afternoon Return to Hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure
Overnight at hotel in Pokhara
Day 5 Day 05 : On to Kathmandu (200 kms / approx. 6 hour drive
Drive back to Kathmandu, where on arrival you will check into your hotel. Rest of the day is free for last
minute shopping and perhaps that last minute bash at winning the jackpot in the casino (on direct payment basis).
Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 6 Day 06 : Departure – Return home with happy memories
Today bid farewell to ‘Enchanting Nepal’ tour as you are transferred to Kathmandu International Airport for your onward journey.
Tour Concludes with sweet memories.
SUPER DELUXE (5*)
Arts Hotel / Mirage Lords Inn / Ghangri Boutique
Grand Hotel /Vaishali Hotel / similar
Shangri La /
Hotel Landmark / Queen’s Park
White Pearl / Kuti Resort / Lakeside Retreat
Shangrila Village / Atithi Resorts
*Package valid from 01st October 2017 till 31st March 2018
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking cancellation 30 days prior to travel date : 100% refund
- Booking cancellation 29-20 days prior to travel date : 50% amount will be forfeited
- Booking cancellation 19 days or less prior to travel date / NO SHOW: No refund
- No Refund on Diwali period, X-mas / New Year period and peak season period.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
Travel Cafe will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Café or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Cafe would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Cafe acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach Companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities