- Return airfare
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Pattaya(you can upgrade your room by paying gradation charges at the hotel, subject to availability)
- 02 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Bangkok(you can upgrade your room by paying gradation charges at the hotel, subject to availability)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- A visit to Wat Pho (The temple of Reclining Buddha) in Bangkok
- Services of an English speaking local travel guide during excursions
All Tours and Transfers on SICBasis
- Visa Fee (On Arrival)
- Govt. Service Tax (5.0%)
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01:Arrival inBangkok – Transfer to Pattaya
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, you would be greeted by our Local Representative and be assisted to the hotel in picturesque Pattaya - a beautiful beach destination and a perfect place to relax under tropical coconut trees, exploring sandy beaches and clear waters. The duration of the drive on a shared vehicle in a bus/coach (seat-in-coach) would be about 2.5 hours. Please note that the standard check-in time is 2 pm. So, do get in touch with the representative before you travel to book an early check-in, if required, at an extra cost.
In the evening, at you could watch (own expense) the Alcazar Cabaret Show- a world famous show and the greatest in Asia. The grand theatre features 1,200 seats, megawatts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system. This show is a unique combination of acting, stage design and dazzling performances by glamorous actors offering a perfect evening for adults and children alike. The duration of the show is about 1.5 hours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
After having a delightful dinner, you would return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 Day 02: Pattaya–Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After a hearty breakfast, you would speedboat your way (45-minute ride from Pattaya Pier) to the idyllic Coral Island, also known as KohLarn, through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Coral Island is a beautiful Island Gateway, where nature spreads itself in full grandeur.
Whether you want to relax on the island’s immaculate golden beaches under the glorious rays of the sun or experience adventure, the city offers a perfect blend of the two. You could indulge in a number of exhilarating water-based adventures (own expense) like snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, shark diving, etc. which are widely available on the beach and also enjoy your lunch at this beautiful Island. You would then head back to the hotel.
Today, you could also visit the Pattaya tower (own expense) and enjoy the panoramic view of the city. With a revolving restaurant situated at the 52nd, 53rdand 54th floor of the building and an observation deck at the 55th floor, the Pattaya Tower is a popular tourist attraction. Get your adrenaline pumping as you jump off the tower, from a height of 170 metres. Enjoy a metal gondola ride, speed shuttle or the roller coaster rides and waterslides at an amusement park on the ground floor. The duration of this visit would be approximately 2 hours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
Enjoy the evening at your discretion or walk along the beach road, catching sights of jet skis and speed boats while relaxing on a beach chair. Savour a delicious dinner and then return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 Day 03: Pattaya–Day at Leisure
After a delightful breakfast, you have the day to soak in the sights of the island at leisure. Today, you could visit (own expense) the NoongNooch Village - a sprawling 500-acre botanical garden and a major tourist attraction. Located on Sukhumvit Road in the Chonburi Province of Thailand, the garden features a lake, orchid nurseries, waterfalls and a vast, magnificent landscape. A Cultural Extravaganza is presented 4 times a day and includes a number of shows like folk dances, elephant shows, sword fighting and Thai boxing. The duration of the visit would be about 5 hours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
You could also head towards (own expense) the Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum- one of the most popular sightseeing attractions in Pattaya. Located on the beach road, the curious museum features about 10 individually themed galleries with over 350 fascinating real exhibits including primitive torture devices, a mask made from human skin, a wax figure of a four-eyed man, and a Titanic that has been made of more than 1,000,000 matchsticks. The duration of this visit would be about 2 hours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
Be sure to try local delicacies and dig into some interesting Thai cuisine, and then have a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Day 04: PattayatoBangkokTransfers – Visit Temples
After breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel’s lobby as you embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok - the city of gleaming temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. En route, you would visit the Gems Gallery – the world’s biggest jewellery and gems centre which is home to a large number of precious stones which are unique and of world-class quality.
Later, proceed for a half-day sightseeing of one of the most distinguished Buddhist temples – the Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha. This Temple is home to the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. This is also a great place to be if you wish to relax for a while and recharge yourself while experiencing the traditional Thai massage.
For the rest of the day at leisure, you could head to (own expense) the Madam Tussauds Museum, an iconic museum chain, containing wax exhibits featuring real-life themes. You would find the wax figures of some of the prominent personalities including celebrities, activists, artists, sports persons, heads of state and the royal kings. Get yourself clicked, create your own masterpiece, shop for some interesting souvenirs which you could find in the museum’s souvenir boutique and take home the memories. The maximum duration of the visit would be about 2 hours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
Day 5 Day 05: Bangkok– Day at Leisure
After a hearty breakfast, you have rest of the day at leisure to discover the city. Today, you could head up to the Safari world and Marine Park (own expense) - the greatest open zoo in Thailand, which offers a wide range of entertainment. You could enjoy a thrilling safari ride while making an encounter with the rarest of species of the animal kingdom. At the Marine Park, you would get an opportunity to explore a number of marine species, watch the Orangutan Boxing show, and shows of trained dolphins, birds, apes and sea lions, amidst the picturesque African setting. The duration of visit would be approximately two hours. You would also enjoy the lunch at a nearby restaurant. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
Get a taste of the rich marine culture of Thailand in the famous floating markets of Bangkok, dating back to the times when water transport played a key role in business trading. The most popular floating markets include- the DamnoenSaduak Floating market, the Amphawa and the Taling Chan. The remarkable feature of these must-see markets is that the goods are sold on the boats, leading to a whole new shopping experience. With exotic dishes prepared at the floating kitchens, handicrafts, fresh produces from the nearby orchards, these boats serve as the perfect tourist delight.
Day 6 Day 06: Departure for India
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel in the morning.You will be picked up from hotel lobby and transferred to Bangkok International Airport (on Seat in Coach Basis) for your onwards flight back home. Return back with wonderful memories of the trip.
Golden Beach Hotel / Similar
Hotel Grand Bella / Nova Platinum Hotel / Similar
Marvel Hotel Bangkok / Similar
Ambassador Hotel Bangkok / Similar
Hotel Category Details:
- SuperiorPackages: Equivalent 3* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.