- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Night Safari tour with transfer.
- Half day city tour with Gardens by the Bay.
- Sentosa Island with transfer.
- Universal Studio with transfer.
- Return airport transfers.
- Singapore Zoo with transfer.
- All tours and transfers will be on sharing basis.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Aqueen Lavender / Grand Imperial / Ibis Novena / Similar
Park Royal at Kitchener / Orchard Hotel / The Elizabeth / Similar
Marina Bay Sands / Grand Copthorne waterfront / Intercontinental / Similar
Hotel Category Details:
- Standard Packages: Equivalent 3* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Premium Packages: Equivalent 5* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
Day 1 Arrival in Singapore / Night Safari Tour
Welcome to Singapore - a bustling metropolis, a shopper's fantasy, an adventurer's dream, a foodie's delight. After your arrival in Singapore, you will be transferred to your hotel. You have the day to relax and explore the beautiful city on your own. In the evening with a Night Safari Tour. Experience up close and personal encounters with over 2,500 nocturnal animals from 130 species. Your adventure will start with a fiery Thumbuakar tribal performance and then continue your journey with an exciting guided tram Safari Adventure through 7 geographical regions of the world, from the Himalayan Foothills to Equatorial Africa. After this, you will watch the Creatures of the Night Show – an amazing animal show by nocturnal superstars. Explore the walking trails, come close to the majestic leopard and feel the giant flying squirrel cruise above your head. Overnight stay in hotel
Day 2 Singapore Half-day City Tour
After enjoying a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you will begin the tour with Gardens by the Bay - rated as "Top 10 Indoor Gardens of the World", featuring more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species. The Flower Dome replicates the cool and dry Mediterranean climate featuring 9 different gardens from 5 continents. Explore the highlands in the Cloud Forest, amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from a cool-moist Tropical Montane region, featuring one of the World's tallest indoor waterfalls at 35metres as well as 7 discovery zones. Be inspired by nature and let your wonder bloom and experiences flourish. Next, you will see the Merlion Statue – one of the most prominent landmarks of Singapore. You can take some pictures here and also view the magnificent Marina Bay in the backdrop. After that, you will stop at China Town where you can shop for reasonably priced trinkets and souvenirs. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 Sentosa Island Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you will be taken for The Sentosa Experiential Tour. Being one of Singapore's most popular attractions, it is easily accessible. Your tour includes one way Cable Car ride into the beautiful Land of Sentosa Island, next enjoy the adventurous rides - Sky ride and Luge. Head to the S.E.A. Aquarium at Resort World Sentosa. Rated in the top 10 Aquarium all around the world the journey will take you back in time to discover Asia’s maritime heritage at The Maritime Experiential Museum. Later watch the spectacular light and sound show of Wings of Time. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4 Universal Studios Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you will be taken to Universal Studios Singapore where you can experience cutting–edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favorite movies and television series. This includes the Ultimate 3D battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Battlestar Galactica and many more!. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 5 Singapore Zoo
Enjoy a hearty breakfast, you will be taken to Singapore Zoo. This Zoo has been known to have among the most beautiful settings in the world, where animals roam freely in open and natural habitats. It promises to be an experience like no other!
Day 6 Departure
After a hearty breakfast, you will be taken to the airport from where you will board the flight back to India. We hope you enjoyed your trip to the fullest!