- Return International Flights
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Phuket
- Return Airport Transfers on PVT
- Bangkok City Tour (Golden + Marble Buddha)
- Safari world and Marine Park with Lunch
- Phuket half day city tour
- Phi Phi island tour with local lunch by Big Boat on SIC (National Park Fee not include)
All Tours and Transfers on SIC Basis
- Visa (On Arrival)
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax. (05 %)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01: Arrive at Bangkok – City Tour
Welcome to the amazing kingdom of Thailand. Arrive at Bangkok. After custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claim, our local tour representative will meet you at the exit area. Bangkok is well known for - its temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Our Half Day City Tour takes you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wat Wat Pho. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Next stop comes at Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha that is home to the largest and the oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Enjoy a shopping spree at the Gems Gallery next. Bangkok is truly a shopping paradise. Our representative will drop you off to the hotel after City Tour. Rest and Relax. Have dinner at one of the restaurants nearby the hotel.
Overnight Stay at hotel in Bangkok.
Day 2 Day 02: Bangkok – Safari World & Marine Park
Enjoy delicious and hot breakfast at the hotel. Relax for a while at hotel and later proceed for Safari World and Marine Park Tour. Our local representative will take you to Thailand's popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from on affordable prices. Return back to the hotel and relax or enjoy stay at the property. Later in the night have dinner at local Indian restaurants nearby hotel. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Day 3 Day 03: Bangkok – Phuket City tour
Enjoy delicious and hot breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport for the next destination, Phuket - spectacular scenery, stunning tropical sunsets and a warm blue sea awaits you at Asia's most popular beach destination. Phuket is known as a tourist paradise, a most rewarding place for holiday makers, with its magnificent long white beaches, luxuriant vegetation, crystal blue sea water, fantastic undersea scenery and its calm and relaxing tropical atmosphere. On arrival at Phuket International Airport, you will be met by our local representative to assist you and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel. Relax and refresh. Later ready for the Half day city tour take in the islands natural beauty as we drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. For fabulous photo opportunities we will stop at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sights such as the sacred Buddhist temple of Phuket Wat Chalong Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino - Portuguese. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 4 Day 04: Phuket – Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. In the morning our local representative will meet you at the hotel lobby and pick you up for Phi Phi Island tour. Board a ferry to Phi Phi Island; visit the Viking cave with its historic drawings and swallows nest before arriving on the island. Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. All Phi Phi Island tours will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach. Enjoy your Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch. You can also go for some of optional water sports activities (On add on prices)
Overnight stay at your hotel in Phuket.
Day 5 Day 05: Phuket
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel in the morning. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore city on our own. Phuket is a beautiful island. Stroll along the sea or explore its local markets. You can enjoy shopping there. Get acquainted to your nearby areas and enjoy Phuket local delicacies. After enjoying your day out return back to the hotel. You can also enjoy some of the Thai and Swedish massage or Spa Treatments at the hotel (on nominal prices) to enhance the very essence of your health and wellbeing. This experience will leave you feeling revitalized.
Overnight stay at hotel in Phuket.
Day 6 Day 06: Phuket - Departure for India
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel in the morning. You will be picked up from hotel lobby and transferred to Phuket International Airport for you’re onwards flight back home.
Return back with wonderful memories of the trip.
Ecotel / Similar
Eatsin Makassan / Similar
Ashlee Plaza Patong / Similar
Deevna Plaza/ Similar
*Package valid from 15th Dec 2017 to 05th Jan 2018
Additional Surcharge will be applicable for this period. Mandatory surcharge will be applicable for any event organized by the hotel during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve and payable by the guest in advance at the time of confirmation only. Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking confirmation only.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.