- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair & AC Tata Sumo / AC Chevrolet Enjoy / AC Maruti Vans/ similar at Havelock. Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
- Meals : Breakfast in all hotels
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- To and Fro Tickets to Havelock Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required (except landing charges which are under Navy or Army).
- Parking Charges.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide charges.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Water Sports Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Hotel Peerless Resorts (AC Deluxe) / Hotel Sea Shells (AC Std) / Hotel Sentinel (Ac Deluxe Room) / Hotel Sea Princess (Ac Deluxe Ocean View) / similar
Hotel TSG Emerald ( Ac Deluxe ) / Hotel TSG Grand ( AC Super Deluxe ) / J Hotel ( AC Deluxe ) /Hotel Haywizz ( AC Deluxe) / similar
Hotel Sea Shells ( AC Andaman Villa ) / Hotel Symphony Palms (Havelock Cottage ) / Havelock Island Beach Resorts ( AC Deluxe Cottage ) / similar
TSG Blue (AC Cluster Cottage) / Wild Orchid (AC Classic) / Hotel Aparupa Sands Marina ( AC Deluxe Cottage ) / similar
Hotel Category Details:
- Luxury Packages: Equivalent 4* Hotel with Breakfast
- SuperiorPackages: Equivalent 3*Deluxe Hotel with Breakfast
Day 1 Arrive Port Blair Airport – Transfer to hotel
Welcome to ‘The Emerald Andaman’ tour. On arrival at Port Blair airport you will be picked up and transfer to hotel. Later visit the National Memorial - Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani.In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 2 In Port Blair - Excursion to Ross Island and North Bay Island (closed on Wednesday)
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britisher governed the entire A & N Islands, the island is now under the Indian navy. ROSS ISLAND, It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. Later we sail to North Bay – also Known as Coral Island. Here one can enjoy the Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling / Sea Walk / Scuba Diving at additional Cost (Optional) to explore the Coral reefs underneath. Return back to Port Blair.
Stay Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Day 3 Port Blair - Havelock Island (Departure Time 0600 Hrs)
After breakfast / packed breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving.On arrival at Havelock Jetty, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to your pre booked Hotel. After Check In, relax at the Hotel. Spend the Rest of the day at Leisure. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
Day 4 In Havelock – Visit Elephant Beach
After breakfast proceed to Elephant beach in a sharing fiber speed boat(One session of Snorkeling is included in the package with snorkeling gear), this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. Stay Overnight in Havelock Island.
Day 5 Havelock – Radhanagar Beach – Return to Port Blair. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Later in the afternoon take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 6 Departure :– City Tour (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After Breakfast proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artifacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, and the Water Sports complex were all sorts of Water sports line Banana Ride , Water Scooter / Jet Ski , Sofa Ride etc. can be availed at an extra Cost .
Thereafter Drop to Airport. Return home with happy memories.
• Subject to weather conditions and availability of Ferry Tickets and other Conditions, the itinerary may be shuffled. Please contact for Final Itinerary at the time of Check In.
Tour Concludes with sweet memories.