· Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
· Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair & AC Tata Sumo / AC Chevrolet Enjoy / AC Maruti Vans/ similar at Havelock. Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
• Meals : Breakfast in all hotels
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
· To and Fro Tickets to Havelock Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
· Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required (except landing charges which are under Navy or Army).
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide charges.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Water Sports Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Activity charges, Scuba, Jet Ski, Snorkeling etc., until and unless mentioned in the inclusions
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Camera Fee ( Still or Movie)
- GST 5% and Insurance.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 1 Day 01 : Arrive Port Blair – City Tour
Welcome to ‘Simply Andaman’ tour. Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch visit the National Memorial - Cellular Jail, designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters.
In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The Light and Sound Show provides you with a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence.
Stay overnight at Port Blair.
Day 2 Day 02 : In Port Blair – Day trip to Ross Island & North Bay (Note :Closed on Wednesday)
After Breakfast visit the administrative Capital of A & N Islands prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deers & Peacocks.Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. Excursion to North Bay -Coral Island. With Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling (optional Cost) one can explore the Coral reefs underneath.
Stay overnight in Port Blair
Day 3 Day 03 : In Port Blair – Havelock (Departure 0600 hrs)
After breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the respective hotel / resort. After checkin, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches on the Islands. The beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Stay
Overnight in Havelock Island.
Day 4 Day 04: Havelock Island – Elephant Beach – Port Blair.( Check out time 0800 hrs
After Breakfast embark on a tour to Elephant Beach, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home). Later in the afternoon transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel.
Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 5 Day 05 : City tour of Port Blair - Departure
After Breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair which includes the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artifacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, and the Water Sports complex were all sorts of Water sports line Banana Ride , Water Scooter / Jet Ski , Sofa Ride etc. can be availed at an extra Cost .
Thereafter Drop to Airport.
Return home with happy memories.
Hotel Sea Shells / Sinclairs Bay View / Fortune Resorts Bay Island / Hotel Sentinel / Hotel Sea Princess / similar
Hotel J / Megapode Nest / Hotel Blue Mmarlin / Hotel GB Oceania / similar
Hotel TSG Emerald / Hotel TSG Grand / Hotel Airport / Hotel Haywizz / Sun Sea Resort similar
Hotel Coral Reef Resorts / Hotel Havelock Island Beach Resorts / Hotel Symphony Palms Beach Resorts / similar
Hotel Wild Orchid / Hotel Aparupa Sands Marina / Hotel TSG Blue / Hotel Virgin Beach Resorts / Similar
Hotel Holiday Inn Beach / Hotel Blue Bird Resorts / Hotel Ocean Blue / Hotel Royal Palace / Hotel Gold India Beach Resorts / Similar
*Package valid from 01st October 2017 to 31stMarch 2018
High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking on 16th Oct – 25th Oct during Durga Puja & Diwali,
20th Dec – 5th Jan during X-Mass & New Year & during Holi (as per date).
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. &check out time is 8:00 AM
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within :
From Date of booking to 31 days will attract Rs.2500 per person as communication/documentation charges.
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach
companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.