- Accommodation on double/triple Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan – CP basis (bed & breakfast)
Transportation : Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
a) Dzire/similar for 2-3 people,
b) Innova/similar for 04-06 people,
Note: Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Boat ride, & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- 5% GST
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1 Day 01 : Arrive Mumbai
On arrival at the Mumbai airport / railway station, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel.
Later, proceed for sightseeing of dream city – Mumbai. Visits – Gateway of India, drive past monuments built during the British era such as Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock tower, High Court and Chhhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. Also visit Marine drive also known as Queen’s necklace, Jain temple in Malabar hill, Kamala Nehru park and Hanging Garden.
Return to hotel in the evening and Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 Day 02 : Mumbai – Imagica - Lonavla
This morning after breakfast, proceed on a drive to the famous entertainment park – Adlab Imagica (70 kms).Enjoy thrilling rides/activities in the Adlab Imagica.
Feel your stomach-churn as you rush down from a height of 132 feet in ‘Nitro’- floorless roller coaster and India’s biggest.If that doesn’t make you scream, ‘Scream Machine’ – rotation swinging pendulum wide will. ‘Deep Space’ offers another one-of-a-kind experience of shooting through galaxies and black holes at breakneck speed in the dark. If you are still up for it, round off your thrill –search with ‘D2-Dare Drop’ a double shot and drop ride that lets you experiences 4G forces or explore the Wild West in ‘Gold Rush Express’ speeding through abandoned tunnels and gold mines at a nifty 65 km/hr.
Aquamagica – Water Nation. Enjoy the flow on a ‘Raaftastic’ – family raft ride, take the 72-feet plunge through the ‘Swirl Whirl’, dare to opt for the vertical drop on the ‘Mat Racer’ or laze around for hours in the ‘Floatsa’
In the evening, drive to Lonavala (about 25 kms) and check-into hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Lonavala.
Day 3 Day 03 : In Lonavala – Sightseeing
Today after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Lovanala visiting Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves and Lohargarh fort, Lonavala lake, Duke’s Nose.
Overnight stay in Lonavala.
Day 4 Day 04 : Lonavala – Mumbai (Departure (90 kms / approx. 2-3hrs drive)
Today,after breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed on drive back to Mumbai. Upon arrival you will be transfer to airport / railway station for your journey back home.
Royal Orchid Central Navi mumbai / Bawa International / similar
Citrus Hotel / Sahil Sarovar Portico / similar
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
- Booking cancellation 30 days prior to travel date : 100% refund
- Booking cancellation 29-20 days prior to travel date : 50% amount will be forfeited
- Booking cancellation 19 days or less prior to travel date / NO SHOW: No refund
- No Refund on Diwali period, X-mas / New Year period and peak season period.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
Ø For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
Ø There is No Liability of Travel Café or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
Ø To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
Ø Travel Cafe would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
Ø Travel Cafe acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach Companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to thebest of our abilities.