- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast in all hotels
- Transportation : Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
a) Indigo/similar for 2-3 people,
b) Innova/similar for 04-06 people,
Note: Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Boat ride, & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1 Day-01: Arrive Jaipur
Welcome to your ‘Jaipur and Agra’ tour. Today you arrive in the famous Pink City of India –Jaipur. On arrival at airport/railway station you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay in Delhi
Day 2 Day- 02: In Jaipur – Full day sightseeing
This morning, after breakfast, visit the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amer Fort. You can take an elephant ride or the jeep ride upto the fort (on direct payment). Later, visit Nahargarh fort. Thereafter, enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds, visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 3 Day-03: On to Agra (232 kms / approx.5 hrs drive)
Today, your journey continues to the historical and romantic city of Agra. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri, once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar On arrival at Agra, check-in to the hotel. Later in the day proceed for sightseeing of Agra, visit the Agra Fort containing the royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Thereafter visit Dayal Bagh, known simply as Swami Bagh, is the headquarters of the Radhasoami sect. This huge white marble mausoleum houses the tomb of Swamiji Maharaj (or Shiv Dayal Singh Seth), the founder of the Radhasoami Faith.
The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Agra
Day 4 Day- 04: Depature : Morning visit Taj Mahal * Afternoon return to Jaipur
This morning, after breakfast, visit the famous Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 AD for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal (closed on Friday). Thereafter, drive back to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur you will be transferred to Airport / railway station
Tour ends with Happy Memories
Howard Plaza-the Fern/
PL Palace Lords Inn / similar
Hotel Taj Vilas/Hotel Grand/
Hotel Pushpvilla / similar
Regenta Central Jal Mahal / The Fern-An Ecotel / Lemon Tree Premier /Royal Orchid Tonk road
Ujjwal Hyphen Premier /Citrus Hotel/Whispering Palms
*Package valid from 01st October 2017 to 31stMarch 2018
(Package not valid during Diwali period, X-mas & New Year period and during holi)
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking cancellation 30 days prior to travel date : 100% refund
- Booking cancellation 29-20 days prior to travel date : 50% amount will be forfeited
- Booking cancellation 19 days or less prior to travel date / NO SHOW: No refund
- No Refund on Diwali period, X-mas / New Year period and peak season period.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
Travel Cafe will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Café or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Cafe would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Cafe acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach Companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.