- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan – Breakfast in all hotels
- Transportation : Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
a) Indigo/similar for 2-3 people,
b) Innova/similar for 04-06 people,
Note: Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Boat ride, & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- 5% GST
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1 Day-01: Arrive Bhubaneshwar – Onto Puri
Welcome ‘Explore Odhisha’ tour. On arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport and transfer to Puri. En route visit to Dhaulagiri (is one of the famous Buddhist destinations in India, where Mauryan Emperor Ashoka renounced the path of violence and embraced Buddhism, after witnessing the devastation of Kalinga war & also known as “Peace Pagoda”), Pipli (Applique work village, arrive at Puri check in hotel. Evening visit to world famous Lord Jagannath Temple (one of the four dhams, only Hindus are allowed inside the premises of Jagannath temple). Evening enjoy at golden sea beach and back to hotel.
Overnight stay in Puri.
Day 2 Day 02: Puri – Satapada (Chilka) – Puri
After breakfast, proceed on day excursion to Chilka / Satapada(It is Asia’s largest brackish water lake & spreads across 1,100 sq km. the lake is a winter hub of many spectacular migratory birds. The view of sunset & sunrise is a delight to watch). In Chilka lake enjoy a boat cruise and see rare Irrawadi dolphins & sea mouth (Meeting point of sea & lake), back to Puri, relax on golden sandy beach.
Overnight in Puri
Day 3 Day 03: Puri – Konark - Bhubaneshwar
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and visit to Ramchandi temple, Chandrabhaga beach, Konark Sun temple, and drive to Bhubaneswar. On arrival visit to famous city temples including Lingaraj temple, Mukteswar temple, Persurameswar temple, Rajarani temple, check in to the hotel.
Overnight at Bhubaneshwar
Day 4 Day 04: In Bhubaneshwar
After breakfast visit to Tribal museum (Closed on Monday), Nandankanan zoo (This zoo is famous for white tiger & lion safari- Closed on Monday).
Overnight at Bhubaneswar
Day 5 Day 05 : Departure: Return home with sweet memories
This morning after breakfast, drive back to Bhubaneswar and transfer to airport / railway station for onward journey
Tour ends with Happy Memories
Hotel Swosti Premium / similar
Hotel Swosti Grand / similar
Hotel Hans Coco Palm / similar
Hotel East West / similar
- Hotel Puri check in & check out time is 08.00 am.
- Above rates are valid from 1st October ’2017 till Feb’2018(Except Long weekend & any festive period)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
- Hotel rooms are subject to availabilities or else we will provide the same category hotels as alternatives.
*Package valid from 01st October 2017 to February 2018
(Package not valid during Durga puja/Dussehra, Diwali, X-mas & New Year period and long weekend
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking cancellation 30 days prior to travel date : 100% refund
- Booking cancellation 29-20 days prior to travel date : 50% amount will be forfeited
- Booking cancellation 19 days or less prior to travel date / NO SHOW: No refund
- No Refund on Dussehra, Diwali period, X-mas / New Year period and peak season period.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
Travel Cafe will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Café or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Cafe would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Cafe acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach Companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.