- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan – CP basis (bed & breakfast)
MAP basis (bed, breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Transportation : Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
a) Indigo/similar for 2-3 people,
b) Innova/similar for 04-06 people,
Note: Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Boat ride, & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- 5% GST
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1 Day 01 : Arrive Cochin – Transfer to Munnar (140 Kms / approx..4 hrs drive)
Welcome to ‘Experience Kerala’ tour. On arrival at Cochin Airport/railway station you will be picked up and proceed on a picturesque drive to Munnar, a famous hill station in Kerala known for its tea estates. En route visit the Chiyaparra waterfalls. On arrival check into your hotel. Evening at leisure.
Overnight in Munnar
Day 2 Day 02: In Munnar – Sightseeing)
This morning after breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar where you will enjoy visiting sections of old Munnar, which includes the charming old Christ Church with its original fourteen rows of wooden pews and the Tata Tea Museum (closed on Mondays).
Later, you will also visit Mattupetty Lake and Eco point which is flanked by steep hills, woods and the small hydro-electricity dam. Enjoy a panoramic view of the dam surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar
Day 3 Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms / approx.. 3 ½ hrs drive)
This morning after breakfast, proceed to Thekkady, en-route you can enjoy a Spice Plantation, where in you will be acquainted with numerous spices and plants of various types. On arrival, check into your hotel.Later in the afternoon proceed to Periyar wildlife sanctuary for a boat ride (on direct payment basis).Note: Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat ride (on direct payment basis).
The rest of the day is at leisure to walk through the bustling spice market in the Kumily Village (on your own).
Overnight in Thekkady
Day 4 Day 04 : Thekkady – Alleppey / Kumarakom(140 Kms / 04 hrs)
The morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey.
Alleppey is Kerala's Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals. Arrive Alleppey and check in to your hotel. Later visits - Ravi Karunakaran Museum, Mullakkal market, Mullakkal Temple & evening at leisure in Alleppey beaches.
Overnight in Alleppey/Kumarakom
Day 5 Day 05 : Alleppey – Cochin Departure (55 kms / approx. 1 ½ hrs drive)
Today, bid farewell to your 'Experience kerala' tour, as you are transferred to airport or railway station in Cochin for your onward journey
Tour Concludes with sweet memories.
Orchid Highlands / Devonshire Greens / Munnar Queen/ similar
Whispering Meadows / Hill View Resort/ similar
Holiday Vista/Club Mahindra/ similar
Periyar Meadows / Silver Crest/ Similar
Abad Whispering Palm / Eastend Lakesong/similar
Kadavil Lakshore/Pagoda Resort / Hotel Bonanza/ similar
Note : Package valid from 01st October 2017 to 31st March 2018
(Package not valid during festivals and long weekends, Diwali period, X-mas & New year period. There will be supplementary cost during these periods.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking cancellation 30 days prior to travel date : 100% refund
- Booking cancellation 29-20 days prior to travel date : 50% amount will be forfeited
- Booking cancellation 19 days or less prior to travel date / NO SHOW: No refund
- No Refund on Diwali period, X-mas / New Year period and peak season period.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
Travel Cafe will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Café or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Cafe would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Cafe acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach Companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to thebest of our abilities.