- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan – CP basis (bed & breakfast)
. MAP basis (bed, breakfast and lunch or dinner)
*Stay in Houseboat includes all meals
- Transportation : Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
a) Indigo/similar for 2-3 people,
b) Innova/similar for 04-06 people,
Note: Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Boat ride, & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- 5% GST
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 1 Day 01 : Arrive Cochin – Transfer to Munnar (140 Kms / approx..4 hrs drive)
Welcome to ‘Experience Kerala’ tour. On arrival at Cochin Airport/railway station you will be picked up and proceed on a picturesque drive to Munnar, a famous hill station in Kerala known for its tea estates. En route visit the Chiyaparra waterfalls. On arrival check into your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Munnar
Day 2 Day 02: In Munnar – Sightseeing)
This morning after breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar where you will enjoy visiting sections of old Munnar, which includes the charming old Christ Church with its original fourteen rows of wooden pews and the Tata Tea Museum (closed on Mondays).
Later, you will also visit Mattupetty Lake and Eco point which is flanked by steep hills, woods and the small hydro-electricity dam. Enjoy a panoramic view of the dam surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Munnar
Day 3 Day 03 : Munnar – Alleppey / Kumarakom (165 kms / approx. 4 ½ hrs drive)
This morning after breakfast, proceed on a drive to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey / Kumarakom.
Alleppey is Kerala's Venice of the East, a heartland of lagoons and mangrove fields, inter-linked with hundreds of narrow winding canals. Arrive Alleppey and check in to your houseboat.Later houseboat will take you a trip through Punnamada river –This river is famous for Nehru Trophy Boat Race which is being conducted every year. During this cruise, boat can stop at some of the places and you can walk in the village to see and experience the village life. Also proceed to Munnattumugam – where three canals joints together making very attractive and beautiful place. The boat cruise through Kainakari , a beautiful village with green paddy fields. One can see chavera church – those interested can visit this church.
Overnight stay in Houseboat, Alleppey.
Day 4 Day 04 : Alleppey – Cochin Departure (55 kms / approx. 1 ½ hrs drive)
Today, bid farewell to your 'Munnar & Alleppey' tour.After breakfast Houseboat will de-board you at finishing point and from where you will be picked up by driver and proceed on a drive you are transferred to airport or railway station in Cochin for your onward journey
Tour Concludes with sweet memories.
Orchid Highlands / Devonshire Greens / Munnar Queen
AC Deluxe Houseboat
AC Deluxe Houseboat
Note : Package valid from 01st October 2017 to 31st March 2018
(Package not valid during festivals and long weekends, Diwali period, X-mas & New year period. There will be supplementary cost during these periods.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking cancellation 30 days prior to travel date : 100% refund
- Booking cancellation 29-20 days prior to travel date : 50% amount will be forfeited
- Booking cancellation 19 days or less prior to travel date / NO SHOW: No refund
- No Refund on Diwali period, X-mas / New Year period and peak season period.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
Travel Cafe will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Café or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Cafe would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Cafe acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach Companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to thebest of our abilities.