- 05Nights’Accommodationon Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- Transportation - Entire round trip from Gaya by an AC Indigo (02 -03 adults) or AC Innova (04 -06 adults) or similar as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis
- Services of Local Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel Tax and Transportation Tax
Travel Plan as per above mentioned itinerary
- Any Air fare or Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Govt. Service Tax.(5%).
Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion.
Day 1 Arrival at Gaya - Bodhgaya
Welcome to your holy Budhhist Tour. Upon arrival in Gaya, you will be transferred to the hotel. Check in to the hotel relax for a while. Later, embark on a sightseeing tour of Mahabodhi temple, Thai Temple and Bodhi tree. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda - Patna
Enjoy breakfast in the morning and check out from the hotel, leave by road for Patna. On the way, explore the attractions of Rajgir-the ancient capital of Bihar, and Nalanda- the ancient Indian university. Upon arrival, check into the hotel for the comfortable night stay.
Day 3 Patna - Vaishali - Kushinagar
Have breakfast in the morning and check out from the hotel.Then you will be taken for the drive towards Kushinagar. On the way, visit Vaishali, which has its connection with the Hindu epic Ramayana. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel for night stay.
Day 4 Kushinagar - Varanasi
Enjoy breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Kushinagar covering the Mahaparinirvana temple and Thai Temple. Later, drive towards Varanasi. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 Varanasi
Early morning, around 5 AM, enjoy a boat ride on the river Ganges in Varanasi. Enjoy breakfast at hotel,visit Sarnath, where the celebrated Buddhist chant " Buddham Sharanam Gachhami " came into existence. In the afternoon, explore the sights of Varanasi which include The Vishwanath Temple & The Dugra Temple and The Benaras Hindu University. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 6 Departure
Have breakfast in the morning and check out from the hotel. Then you will be transferred to the Madurai airport to board flight back home.
- Guided trip to Mahabodhi temple, Thai Temple and Bodhi tree
- Visit Nalanda and Rajgir
- Guided trip to Mahaparinirvana temple and Thai Temple
- Morning boat cruise on the river Ganges
- Guided trip to The Vishwanath Temple & The Dugra Temple and The Benaras Hindu University