- Return Airfare
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Pattaya
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- A visit to Wat Pho (The temple of Reclining Buddha) in Bangkok
- Alcazar Show with Normal Seats in Coach basis
- Cartoon Network water park In Pattaya
- Visa Fee (On Arrival)
- Govt. Service Tax (5.0%)
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Day 1 Day 01:ArrivalinBangkok - Transfer to Pattaya
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, you would be greeted by the representative and be assisted to the hotel in picturesque Pattaya - a beautiful beach destination and a perfect place to relax under tropical coconut trees, exploring sandy beaches and clear waters. The duration of the drive on a shared vehicle in a bus/coach (seat-in-coach) would be about 2.5 hours. Please note that the standard check-in time is 2 pm. So, do get in touch with the representative before you travel to book an early check-in, if required, at an extra cost.
In the evening, Enjoy the Alcazar Cabaret Show- a world famous show and the greatest in Asia. The grand theatre features 1,200 seats, megawatts of pulsating sound, a state-of-the-art light & sound system. This show is a unique combination of acting, stage design and dazzling performances by glamorous actors offering a perfect evening for adults and children alike. The duration of the show is about 1.5 hours.
After having a delightful dinner, you would return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 Day 02: Pattaya – Coral island Tour with Lunch
After a hearty breakfast, you would speedboat your way (45-minute ride from Pattaya Pier) to the idyllic Coral Island, also known as KohLarn, through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Coral Island is a beautiful Island Gateway, where nature spreads itself in full grandeur.
Whether you want to relax on the island’s immaculate golden beaches under the glorious rays of the sun or experience adventure, the city offers a perfect blend of the two. You could indulge in a number of exhilarating water-based adventures (own expense) like snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, shark diving, etc. which are widely available on the beach and also enjoy your lunch at this beautiful Island. You would then head back to the hotel.
Enjoy the evening at your discretion or walk along the beach road, catching sights of jet skis and speed boats while relaxing on a beach chair. Savour a delicious dinner and then return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 Day 03: Pattaya–Cartoon Network Water ParkPattaya
The world's favorite kids' channel brings guests the ultimate in family entertainment at Cartoon Network Amazone, the world's first Cartoon Network-themed waterpark.
The waterpark proved to be an instant hit when it splashed onto the scene at the end of 2014 with 10 exciting entertainment zones to discover. From powering up with Ben 10 on all-new high speed water rollercoasters, or going vertical with Jake from Adventure Time, there is an exhilarating splash landing for guests of all ages and adrenaline requirements. For the littler ones, the Powerpuff Girls, Gumball, Darwin, and other lovable Cartoon Network characters await at Cartoonival, the world's largest aqua playground packed with over 150 water attractions.
When it comes to dining, Cartoon Network Amazone turns an ordinary meal into a culinary adventure at Foodville and Toonalicious, the world's first Cartoon Network-themed rooftop restaurant. When the sun falls below the horizon, live shows dazzle up the evening with acrobats and digital light displays marking a perfect finale to an amazing family day out.
Day 4 Day 04:PattayatoBangkok Transfer - Visit Temples
After breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel’s lobby as you embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok - the city of gleaming temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. En route, you would visit the Gems Gallery – the world’s biggest jewellery and gems centre which is home to a large number of precious stones which are unique and of world-class quality.
Later, proceed for a half-day sightseeing of one of the most distinguished Buddhist temples – the Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha. This Temple is home to the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. This is also a great place to be if you wish to relax for a while and recharge yourself while experiencing the traditional Thai massage.
For the rest of the day at leisure, you could head to (own expense) the Madam Tussauds Museum, an iconic museum chain, containing wax exhibits featuring real-life themes. You would find the wax figures of some of the prominent personalities including celebrities, activists, artists, sports persons, heads of state and the royal kings. Get yourself clicked, create your own masterpiece, shop for some interesting souvenirs which you could find in the museum’s souvenir boutique and take home the memories. The maximum duration of the visit would be about 2 hours. You could purchase this activity on the payment page at the time of booking this Holiday.
Day 5 Day 05: Bangkok – Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch
After a hearty breakfast, enjoy Safari world and Marine Park - the greatest open zoo in Thailand, which offers a wide range of entertainment. You could enjoy a thrilling safari ride while making an encounter with the rarest of species of the animal kingdom. At the Marine Park, you would get an opportunity to explore a number of marine species, watch the Orangutan Boxing show, and shows of trained dolphins, birds, apes and sea lions, amidst the picturesque African setting. The duration of visit would be approximately two hours.
Day 6 Day 06: Bangkok – Chao Phaya Dinner Cruise
Spend a delightful evening with your loved ones on the Chao Phraya Dinner cruise, gazing over the beautiful evening city lights. The Cruise starts at 7.30 pm on the Chao Phraya Princess and is for 2 hours. Dinner includes Indian meal options, both vegetarian and non vegetarian.BRThe Cruise includes transfers from and to the hotel on a shared basis in a coach (seat-in-coach) or in a shared vehicle. You will be picked-up from your hotel around 6 PM and dropped back at around 11 PM.
Day 7 Day 07: Departure for India
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel in the morning.You will be picked up from hotel lobby and transferred to Bangkok International Airport (on Seat in Coach Basis) for your onwards flight back home. Return back with wonderful memories of the trip.
Golden Beach Hotel / Similar
Hotel Grand Bella / Nova Platinum Hotel / Similar
Marvel Hotel Bangkok / Similar
Ambassador Hotel Bangkok / Similar
Hotel Category Details:
- Superior Packages:Equivalent 3*Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: Equivalent 4* Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
NOTE :- Package is not valid during Diwali, Christmas, New Year or any Festive time. Surcharges during these Black out period will be applicable extra.
Terms & Conditions
- The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
- Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
- Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability. To hold rooms on definite basis, need to book room one day prior.
- Services not utilized are Non Refundable.
- Any special request will be subject to availability.
- The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
- Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
- All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
- All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within:
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coach companies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.