- Accommodation double/twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan : Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner as per itinerary.
- Dubai Tourist Visa with OTB (Ok to On Board )
- Return Airport Transfer.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour.
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner
- Dhow Cruise with dinner.
- Bruj Khalifa with ticket & transfer.
- . Abu Dhabi City Tour with Mosque
- Global Village with Miracle Garden
Day 1 Day 01 :Transfer & Dhow Cruise
Welcome to your Dubai Tour. On arrival at Dubai International Airport, meet and greet our local tour representative at the exit area he/she will assist you for your transfer to the hotel.
On reaching the hotel complete your check-in formalities and relax in your room,In the evening around 07:00 PM our representative will pick you up from the hotel lobby for DHOW CRUISE.
Dhow Cruise: - Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the facinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ buffet dinner
Day 2 Day 02: Half Day City Tour & Desert Safari With BBQ
After breakfast, get ready for DUBAI city tour,will pick you from your hotel lobby& will Discover the new and old of Dubai including most magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 designed in the style of Fatimi mosques in Egypt, Photo Stop atJumeriah Public Beach, passing by Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world, We continue passing by the colourful textile market, stop at the Gold Souq and find ourselves amazed at the sheer volume of dazzling gold Jewelry and much more.
Desert Safari : Will pick you from your hotel in afternoon around 03.00 pm for Desert Safari and BBQ dinner.
Experience a magical evening in the desert with an exciting 4WD drive on the sand dunes. We would stop at the highest sand dune for beautiful sunset photographs.
Can Enjoy camel ride and indulge with henna design and different flavors of Sheesha.
A barbeque dinner will be served under the starlit sky. A traditional belly dance performance adds to the ambience.
Overnight at the hotel in Dubai.
Day 3 Day 03: Visit The Bruj Khalifa –The Tallest Building In The Wor;d
After breakfast proceed to Day Trip of Abu Dhabi, and will drive towards the destination for approximately 2 hours.
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the 68th most expensive big city in the world. You will enjoy very much in this city because of the high buildings and state-of-the-art malls and mosques.
The itinerary includes the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the only two mosques in the UAE which can be visited by non-Muslims. The Emirates Palace a luxury hotel. Marina Mall One of the biggest in Abu Dhabi, is located along the breakwater on Corniche road, close to the Emirates Palace hotel. The Heritage Village, which offers a glimpse into traditional Bedouin life before oil was discovered in the region The tour also includes a stop at the Carpet Souk, where participants can shop for souvenirs to take home.
Day 5 Day 05 :Global Village with Miracle Garden
You will be picked up from your hotel/location for visit to Global village, Miracle garden.
Global village only available from 02 Nov’17 to 07th April 2018 and it’s family multicultural festival park attracting more than 5.3 million guests each season with more than AED 2.2 billion worth of business transactions while its guests enjoy a shopping experience in more than 30 pavilions, 120+ kiosks and 20+ restaurants & cafes throughout the 159 days of operation every season.
Miracle Garden :- It’s flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was launched on valentine's day in 2013. The garden occupies over 72,000 square meters (780,000 sqft), making it the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 109 million flowers planted
Day 6 Day 06 :Transfer To Airport and back to home
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home with sweet memories of the tour.
Standard Category ( 03 Star Hotel)
Deluxe Category(04 Star Hotel)
PlaAdmiral Plaza, Arabian Park, Panorama Grand/ Fortune Pearl Hotel Deira/Similar
Raintree Rolla Hotel, Grand Excelsior Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina/Similar
MinMinimum 02 Pax Travelling together
Standard Category ( 03 Star Hotel)
Deluxe Category(04 Star Hotel)
*Package valid till31st Mar 2017
Mandatory surcharge applicable for any event organized by the hotel during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve and payable by the guest in advance at the time of confirmation only.
Note: There is Tourism Dirham fees applicable from 31st March per room per night on every Booking as per Dubai's Executive Council Resolution N (2) of 2014 and the fees varies to hotel categories.
Guests are oblige to pay directly to the Hotel upon Check-in.
Terms & Conditions
Ø The above is only a Quote, No reservation Made.
Ø Standard check in time is 1400/1500 hrs. & check out time is 1100/1200 hrs.
Ø Early check in & late checkout - subject to availability.
Ø Any special request will be subject to availability.
Ø The above rates & airport tax, hotel tax, services tax, Govt. Tax structure is subject to change at the time of booking without any prior notice and will be charged as actual.
Ø Airfares will be subject to availability at the time of booking as we are currently not holding any seats.
Ø Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing’s, guides, meals at restaurant etc. have been booked.
Ø All Applicable airport taxes and Govt. service tax are subject to change and will be charged as actual.
Ø All hotels and related services are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
Ø All the above mentioned rates are valid for the dates & period mentioned.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
If Package cancel within :
- 30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
- 24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
- 19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
- 14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
- No Show : 100% retention
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
RESERVATION POLICY :
Confirmation of Hotel Rooms / House boat / Transport is subject to the availability.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment
TRAVEL CAFE will not be liable for the following:
- For any lost or damage for the FIT personal baggage or belongings during the stay, we would request the group members to take care of their belongings on their own. However Travel Cafe would provide assistance to the best of their ability.
- There is No Liability of Travel Cafe or of the Operators for any kind of injury or loss of life to any of the Members of the group while traveling during the Tour or during any kind of Activities undertaken while on the tour which are either part of the Tour or are personal activities.
- To pay for any extra services beyond the above-mentioned inclusions (Until approved by Official Staff Accompanying the Group in writing).
- Travel Café would in no way be liable for any delay/loss of Baggage, Loss of Passports, Air Tickets and Forex/INR etc. However we would provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- Travel Café acts only as a handling agents and would provide all services to the best of our abilities however we cannot be held responsible for services provided by the Airlines, Hotels, Coachcompanies, Restaurants, Guides etc., however Travel Cafe would provide services to the best of our abilities.